The Shobe Family

The Shobe Family

Friday, May 27, 2011

Smiles

For the past few weeks I have been trying to get pictures of Molly smiling. Every time she's smiling, I get the camera and then she stops. I have finally gotten a few really cute ones of her.
Molly is still just a great little girl. She's sleeping between 6-8 hours a night. When she gets up, she eats and goes back to sleep for another 2-3 hours. We are so lucky with that! She still hardly ever fusses. She's a happy girl and will be content on her floor mats for 20-30 min. She's also starting to coo and tries to talk and make sounds-I love it. She's so much fun and I love her to pieces. Tyler still adores her. Just today at the store, he showed 3 people his baby sister and told them her name. Now that's she's getting a little bigger, it's easier for him to hold her. He holds her at least two times every day.

1 comment:

Scooter said...

OH my!! She is getting soo BIG!! and....the smiles are soo cute!!! Thats neat that Tyler loves her so much. We cant wait to see her next month!!

Love
MOm