The Shobe Family

The Shobe Family

Saturday, November 5, 2011

IL Trip-part 2

Here is the rest of our IL trip. If you remember from my post about carving our pumpkin, Tyler wasn't that into it. He didn't like the smell and would not touch any of the fun gooey stuff inside. Tyler's cousin, Kaleb is also not a big fan of carving pumpkins, so my mom got them chalk spray paint. They painted their pumpkins and then could change the face or just color on it with chalk.
Here is Molly with her "M" pumpkin.


For Halloween, Tyler was a builder.


Molly was a pumpkin. Is she not just the cutest pumpkin ever!!


All the cousins got skeleton pj's that glowed in the dark.

Tuesday was gorgeous out. The kids had so much fun playing outside and in the leaves. Once again, they played so well together!





Val and I took the kids on a walk to collect leaves for an art project. It was so nice to see all the leaves changing. I always miss Fall.


This is the art project. My siblings and I always made these growing up. You put leaves and crayon shaving in between wax paper and then iron on it.

When we left for our walk, both babies were sleeping. When we got home, they were both up. Here is Aunt Kim with Molly and Bailey.




Some other things that we did were-on Saturday I got to go shopping with my sisters with no kids! It was wonderful!! Sunday, we gave Val and Bailey a baby shower. Monday night me and Molly spent the night at Val's while the rest of the kids stayed at Grandmas to camp out downstairs. Tuesday, me and Val with just the babies got to go out to lunch and relax some. Also on Sunday, we took family pictures which I'll be posting soon. All in all - a great trip!

No comments: