The Shobe Family

The Shobe Family

Sunday, January 6, 2013

This & That

Christmas post will be coming later this week when I get a chance to go through all the pictures.  For now, here is what we have been up to this week.
Miss Molly has finally picked out some tennis shoes.  First, she had those white sandals that she wore through the end of Oct.  I finally got her in her sparkly pink closed toed shoes that she has liked.  She wore her brown shoes for our Christmas picture and to church, but that is all.  Earlier this week, it was 40 degrees out, so I decided she needed some tennis shoes.  I took her to Payless, pulled out a few pairs and some boots.  She first picked these shoes because of the butterflies on the side, but then was sold when she found out they light up when she walks.  I'm happy to say it's been 3 days and she still likes them.
Tyler got a new camping book along with a sleeping bag for Christmas.  He and Daddy learned how to do some cool rope ties.  So far, he is a pro at the Figure Eight tie.  He can't wait to go camping this year. 

We had hot chocolate several times this week since it was chilly.

Molly went to her first Home Depot project.  She had fun, but I think we'll wait till she's older to do more. 




No comments: