Two weeks ago, Molly started her preschool co-op that we do with some neighbors. Last year we had 5 kids, this year just 3. Another mom and her son are coming next week to see if they want to join. This one is just on Wednesday from 9:30-12:00 and each mom takes a month to teach. I am teaching in Sept. and our topic is Life Cycles. Here is a picture from our first week when we learned about the butterfly life cycle.
This past Tuesday Molly started pre-k at Marvelously Made Preschool. It's a Montessori preschool and I just love it. Her friend, Payton from our Wednesday preschool goes there. His mom is the one that talked me into going to look at it. Molly loves it so far. She told me on Tuesday that she made a new friend, Kaelyn. Thursday she wanted to show me her. When we saw her walk in, she said-mom, there she is. At the same time, I heard Kaelyn tell her mom-mom, that's Molly. They ran to each other, grabbed hands, and off they went. It was so cute!
Thursday, Molly started Cubbies for the new year. She was in Cubbies last year and Tyler was in Sparks last year for Awana. This year, Tyler did not want to participate, so I'm with Molly in Cubbies. She had a fun first night.

1 comment:
Sounds like a great school year. Glad that they like it
Mom
Post a Comment