A few weekends ago, Rachel came in from GA to visit me and Debbie. We had a nice girls weekend of lots of eating, laughing, chatting, movies, and some shopping. Debbie has nueropathy in her foot and still could not walk, so we were limited on what we could do. We had a hotel for night, which was nice. Luckily we weren't in a town we wanted to explore. We had fun just being being together.
 |
| I tried lettuce wraps for the first time. They were good. |
 |
| After shopping and before dinner, Rach and I played card games while Debbie napped. |
 |
| We got matching pajama bottoms and had to do face masks like last time. |
Rachel and her family will be moving from GA next June, so we'll have a new place to explore next time or we'll pick a fun place to go. I love these ladies!
No comments:
Post a Comment