The Shobe Family

The Shobe Family

Sunday, November 23, 2008

16 Months

It's hard to believe Tyler is already 16 months. He's growing up so fast. Like I said before, he loves to be outside. He loves swinging. We usually do it at least 2 or 3 times a day. He loves to go on walks in his wagon and any time we're out front, he loves to get the broom and help sweep.

He says MaMa, DaDa, bye bye, and tries to say ball, bath, duck, banana. He is signing a lot too. He can sign please, more, finished, clean up and water. If I sign sit, he will and in the bath if I sign duck, he'll give me the duck.
He loves to put his hands in his hair when he's eating. If I say anything he does it more. Here I was trying to ignore him and it didn't work. He ended up with the food in his hair. He thought he was pretty funny.

He is a big boy now-he likes to go down the stairs standing up. He can now climb up on the chairs, couch, and ottoman all by himself. He thinks he's pretty cool.

He loves to read. Since I'm a huge reader, I love that. I can not even count how many books we read in one day. Here he's reading with Daddy and you can see Ivy is enjoying the book too.

No comments: