Since it once again got cold out, I was able to try a new Chili recipe. We thought it was delicious. It was so easy and fast.
Chunky Beef Chili
2 pounds ground round
2 large onions, chopped (I only used 1)
1 small green bell pepper, chopped
3 garlic clove, minced
1 (16 oz) can pinto beans
1 (14 1/2 oz) can diced tomatoes
2 (8 oz) cans tomato sauce
2 1/2 Tablespoons chili powder
1 teaspoon black pepper
Cook beef and next 3 ingredients over medium heat, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain; return meat mixture to pan/pot and add beans, ketchup, and remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer for 15-20 min.
I liked it just the way it was. Tyler ate a whole bowl full too. Scott had to add some Tony Chacahere's to give it a little kick. My brother had to add crushed red pepper to it. So it's easy to make spicy if you need to.
No comments:
Post a Comment