The Shobe Family

The Shobe Family

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Fun with Uncle Tom

My brother, Tom, has been here now almost 3 months and is finished with his internship. He heads back to IL next weekend. This past week, he went with me and Tyler to Sea World. Tyler had fun with him there. This is the first year Tyler has played on the ropes and in the kids area. I showed it to him last year, but he didn't really want to play. He had so much fun this time and he's tall enough to ride the Shamu Express. He loved it.
Last night we all went out to dinner. This is Tyler's first corn dog. I know, he's 2 1/2 and just now is having a corn dog-it's my fault. I don't eat them, so I've never bought them. After the first bite he took off the bread and just at the hot dog.
We'll miss having Tom around when he leaves!

2 comments:

Scooter said...

Hey
Looks like Tyler had fun with Uncle Tom for sure!! I know he will miss him but Kyla and Kaleb are excited that Uncle Tom is coming back home again, I hope he is ready for them LOL We just need 2 uncle Toms, one for you guys and one for us,lol

Love
Mom and Jazzi of course!!

Jennittia said...

Wow! That time went by fast!!! Looks like such gret fun!