The Shobe Family

The Shobe Family

Saturday, April 17, 2010

Piggies & Paws

Back in March I went to a Piggies & Paws party. I had never heard of this before. It is so neat. The consultant makes a hand or foot print of your child and then turns it into a picture. She must have had over 150 pictures to choose from. We chose a tractor. It takes 5-6 weeks to get the picture. We got ours today and it turned out great. My friend who invited me to her friends party had a party today, so we made a cement mixer today with Tyler's hand print. Now I'll have a hand and foot print picture. When we change Tyler's room to more of a "big boy" room, we're doing something with trucks.... I don't want it to be too themed, so I think these will be nice to hang and add that special touch.

6 comments:

Scooter said...

Jess,
That is really cute. WHere is the picture of the handprint?? It will look good when you change the room decor. Are the parts of the tractor drawn on or diecuts etc?

Love
Mom

Amy said...

WOW, some people are so creative! What a neat keepsake!

The Hvass Family said...

that is SO CUTE! I love it! what a neat idea!

Nana of three said...

We live on a farm and my husband has a John Deere tractor. Our 2 year old grand son loves tractors. I love the little foot print tractor.

Marta said...

So awesome idea! My 3 year old Eaton will love it. I need to do it this week. Tracktors, cars and any transportation is a great way to present anything to him. This would be great memory thing. Just to see that little 3 year old foot on a picture.
Thank you so much for an idea.
Greetings from Hawaii.
Marta

Unknown said...

I was thinking about making this a DIY project for my boys Papa. I think he would love it!