The Shobe Family

The Shobe Family

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

All Boy

Tyler likes tools, cars, construction machines...pretty much boy stuff. He even surprised me when he started picking up rolly pollies by himself. Usually he doesn't like to get dirty. When we paint, he is very careful. He no longer likes to made crafts that involves getting his hand/foot print if I have to put paint all over his hand or foot. He used to not mind that. Even last week at Sea World, he didn't want to touch the fish to feed to the dolphins, which he loved to do before. Today he was playing with the water hose outside and you can imagine my surprise when he called to me to look at him. He was covered in mud. I said-I thought you didn't like to get dirty. He said-he's OK getting dirty with mud. He jumped around and had a blast.


1 comment:

Scooter said...

Oh Boy!!
Watch out now if...he likes to get dirty and muddy!! maybe wet Mud is different than other kinds of dirt?? who knows with boys!! LOL

Love
Mom